Friday, January 18, 2008

history

Some of you know what I am doing here at home, but just in case you don't I am writing a geneology record for each part of our background,  Neidlinger, Obrien, Goldsbury, Wise, Blasky, Gorecki, Cissner, Hall.  Those are the families that are your heritage.  And in most cases we have written information about them.  It was just a bit mixed up.  There are photos here and I am putting them with each family.  The rest of the photos are going to be in photo boxes with them divided into catergories. 
    We have a suitcase full of photos that we don't know who they are and so when we are gone you can just throw them.  I don't want it to be that way with these, so my desire is to bring order to the situation.
    The end result I desire to write a story about some of the more interesting photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment