Thursday, December 29, 2011

December 2011

The year is about over.  what do we feel about it.  did we set any goals at the beginning of the year?  Have we succeeded in what we set as goals?  What are our thoughts for the coming year?  I read this poem and would like to share it with you:

                The New Year!
The New Year like a book lies before me;
On its cover two words, “My Life,” I see.
I open  the covers and look between 
Each page is empty, no words can be seen.
For I am a writer. I hold the pen
That’ll fill these pages to be read by men.
Just what kind of book will my book be--
My life written there for others to see.
Each day a page written, one by one.
                                Author unknown


Father, I pray that you would help each of us to take seriously our relationship with you.  That we would value the choices we make, that we would seek your direction and guidance in each part of our lives.  Thank you Father for hearing and answering us.  In Jesus Name. Amen

2 comments: