Sunday, April 29, 2012

This week, April 22-29

To my family,  I don't write very often.  but here is a summary of some of what has been happening.
Starting with a week ago, Saturday.  I had the lesson at the DAR, it went well and they were receptive.  I met Ann for lunch and we visited and drove over to the Holiday Mall, there was a craft show, we walked through all of it and then I left.  I drove home because Dad wasn't feeling good when I left.  He was experiencing a pain in his side, he still had it so we went to the emergency room at Devils Lake.  He had strained a muscle using the chain saw.  Afterwards he was hungry,  so we went to the Dairy Queen to get him a sandwich.  Someone was getting an ice cream cake, so I had the thought to drive out to Jerry's house to recognize Alayiah on her 13th birthday(which was on Sunday)  we got a hold of them, made the arrangements and brought pizza and ice cream cake.  By the time we got home we were tired....
Sunday after Sunday school and church, we came home and I drove over to Munich for a shower for a gal that teaches in our school, and stopped by to see Dorothy.
I don't remember what happened Monday but Tuesday I was Dorothy at Gabie's Senior Banquet.  I didn't know very many people there, but sat by Alden Pulst from Starkweather, they had a grandson who was a senior.  Jerry you were with their daughter, Peggy in school.
Wednesday we went to Crookston, I got a good report from stress test, it probably was caused by thyroid, but we have changed medicine and it is better and i feel that God has answered prayer for the situation.  We weren't there for long, I went to school concert that night. Thursday I drove over to see Dorothy after school and Friday I saw Blakes for a little while.  Saturday Dad and I drove to Velva for Lacy Cose's wedding, we took a different route home and saw some different sights.  They had a lot of rain out there, but not here it is just dark/cloudy outside.
One day when i came home from school, Dad was burning, so I helped him with that, another time I planted some potatoes out where he worked the field.  He was in the field and we ate later..
And today is another day....  Trust that all is well for all of you.   Mom

10 comments: