Tuesday, March 4, 2008

family

This morning as I was on the treadmill I was thinking....

Yesterday I talked to Julie in Australia and she was asking about things to bring.  It brought to mind when they moved to Australia.  I remember the last day that Jerry went back into his home and took video's.  We waited in the car, I had such a sense of saddness in my heart for him at that moment.  Now we are seeing a reverse as Julie is having to do the same.  I haven't had the experience of leaving my home.  I know you children have said that you would push it in.  But if my life circumstances make it so I have to move to some other place and that house is still there, it will be sad.  Unless ofcourse god works in my heart to know that I need to make a change.

 Father, help us to give our lives and things to you that we are willing to go where you want us to go and to be what you want us to be.

5 comments: