Saturday, July 3, 2010

Judy 3, 2010

Thankful Hearts
Let the peace of Christ have power over your hearts. You were chosen as a part of
His body. always be thankful.
Colossians 3:15 NLV

Everyone needs someone to be thankful for,
And each day of life we are aware of this more,
For the joy of enjoying
      and the fullness of living
Are found only in hearts
     that are filled with thanksgiving.

You haven't heard from me for a while.  This was an extremely busy week, and we did a lot of cooking, now I am home, yesterday was a busy day, because after camp and a nap I drove to Cando and cleaned the church, they put new carpet in the basement and foyer, and new linoleum in the bathrooms and kitchen and it required a lot of cleaning, also a lot of glue on the walls, I didn't get that all off but I will work on it next week.

Dad and I were going to go for an air plane ride this morning, but we got started and then saw the clouds, so it was short, the weather has changed quickly.  I hope that you all have a good holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment