Sunday, July 4, 2010

July 4, 2010

Hints of Glory
Rooted and built up in him, and stablished
in the faith, as ye ahve been taught,
abounding therein with thanksgiving.
Colossians 2:7 KJV
My garden beautifies my yard
   and adds fragrance to the air,
But it is also my cathedral
   and my quiet place of prayer.
so little do we realize that
   the glory and the power
Of Him who made the universe
   lie hidden in a flower!


I reflect on the beauty of God's creation, in the garden and flowers,  It seems that this year the deer are enjoying the flowers more than we, they have eaten off quite a few.  Also the veggies along the edge of the garden fence.  Not a lot I can do about it so I guess just as well to let it go.
Dad and I were going to go flying, but soon after we started a cloud came up quickly so we turned around and came home.  We did mow our lawn and were outside some.

No comments:

Post a Comment