Wednesday, May 30, 2007

life

this is the report for this day.  Really it was a good day, but what would be really great is sunshine.  I am thankful for yesterday and that we could be outside and really enjoy the day.  Today it was damp and no sun.  I did bookwork, I really appreciate being able to use the internet to enter transactions with the bank.  Since I leave for camp tomorrow, I wanted things in order.  Dad was mowing at O'Briens and I went and helped him finish.  On our way back we stopped to visit Spauldings.  They are taking back more of their household things.  They wanted to see the missile house, so we did a tour.  They may come back this summer again, but asked about the O'Brien house, so I showed them that and then they continued to pack and I am trying to get thins in order before I leave tomorrow.  Jerry, one day you asked me how old I was, I am 65, and officially on medicare.
     I talked to Ann tonight, they are going back to knee doctor for Don and they may put him to sleep so they can bend the knee, exercise doesn't seem to be working.  I guess this is enough for tonight.  I will try to send notes from camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment