Tuesday, May 29, 2007

life

today, Tuesday,I had to make another trip to Cando for a repeat of mamagram, we trust that it will be o.k.  I got some groceries, plants, and items at hardware store.  I tried twice to see Lottie, but she didn't answer the door.  It was a nice day, Dad and I mowed this lawn, problem is that by the next day it looks terrible because of dandelions, I got some stuff to spray the lawn.  I planted some flowers.  So tonight it looks good..... Lacey had her first day at the pig farm, she was really tired when she came home.  We had let her little pup out a couple of times,  So we had an early supper and she and her pup went for a walk, and now are asleep.  Poor Brutus is really bent out of shape, the cat doesn't share its territory with dogs very well.  I think about each of you and wonder how your day was for you.  We have so much to be thankful for, to be able to enjoy God's creation.  The news always has lots of bad things to tell us, but it is so encouraging to read things that are encouraging.  To read how God is changing lives.  I am reading a book 'The day I died' by Steve Sjogren, it is about Steve who 'died' when a routine surgery went wrong.  His road to recovery was slow and his life was changed.  God wants to do that change in us, too.  I feel really challenged that I do not measure up to God's standards, and he wants to change me.  How do you feel about your day and your life.  I want you to know that I love each of you.  I care about what happens to/for you.   Mom

7 comments: