Thursday, May 31, 2007

camp

Today, I left for camp, it is always hard the first time, there are so many things to remember, and to remember and to do before I go.  I wanted to leave things in order for Jack and Julie.  I talked with Lacey before she left for the pig farm, I feel that God has brought her to us for this brief time, to be encouragers,  I know Jack it is so frustrating with the sewer system, but in the end, God has been with us and it will be for the best.  Julie, I looked to see if you had posted a photo, and I will keep watching.
When I got to Devils lake I went to Country Bank and told Kathy the things I am learning as I work at budgetting our finances, she told me about unline bill paying, I think that is the next step. 
At Walmart I kept seeing people that I knew.  So it took me a while to get camp.  We have a large group for staff camp and they are very special young people, they are good eaters,too.  We have a completely new kitchen, one of these weeks I will take some video footage and try to fix it so you can see what the kitchen looks like.  This is a good time for me to try the new equipment, (a stove and proofer) 
We had a worship time and as I stood there, I was in awe that God would allow me to serve him in this way, I thank each one of your for supporting me in this ministry. 

2 comments: