Monday, May 28, 2007

life

I didn't write on Sunday because, it was a long, long day.  Sunday school, church and the second service at the Dairy Queen went o.k.  Julie left for Fargo, Dad went home and I needed to wait a bit before I went to Leed's for Sam's (Swanson) graduation.  i visited with Matt and Mavis, they were fine.  They had some old time music on when I came there and I wonder if they were dancing in the living room.  Matt asked me if I wanted to dance!!!  When it was time, I drove to Leeds and went to graduation.  I have been to three different graduations within two weeks, they are all different, a different emphasis.  Afterwards I drove to Swansons.  It was mostly family.  Cindy has a large family.  Colleen Rohrer and a friend of Cindy's were in charge of food.  They took a lot of photos of their family and then they ate.  After I had been there a while I drove to Cando to Kyle's graduation.  I started for home, I made another quick stop and then was home.  When I got there, I know that Dad had had a frustrating afternoon.  Our sewer doesn't work, it is just the old bathroom.  He had taken the toilet apart and tried to open it, but it still doesn't work, so I am not sure what will happen.  We couldn't get any one to help us with problem today, so we just cleaned it up and closed the door.
    Patty had come by, she probably would have stayed but Dad couldn't get ahold of me, she looked around and then left.  She and her friend will be back this weekend, but I won't be home then either.
    Today, Lacey came to stay with us, when the weather was clear we went outside and did some projects.We removed the "dish" but now what do we do with the pipe that sits there? Then all three of us used mowers and mowed the Glenn Neidlinger yard.  After supper we drove to Cando for DQ and showed Lacey where things were located.  We had been in Hampden earlier.On our way to the yard we saw Philip and Sarah Spaulding walking along the road.So this tells you the facts about this day.
    So this is the diary of these two days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment