Saturday, June 2, 2007

camp Friday

It is Friday,  we are trying to get things organized, and we made some changes in the kitchen.  Actually Karen Hooge stayed with me last night and she helped me this morning as well as Jennifer and Marilyn.  I have been mostly trying things in the new kitchen equipment.  Ifind most things are working well, but I tried something tonight that I won't do again.  Mac and cheese can't be held in the proofing heater oven.  So it i a learning process.

Julie I saw your mural, I recognize some of the pictures that you used to make the people.  I like the concept, and It is easy to see our mistakes, but I like what you did inspite of how you feel. 

Jack, I hope that each new tomorrow is a brighter day, one where you can live with the things that don't go the way you want them to go, I am praying for you.

Darin continued to speak about chasing good, and tonight he referred to dealing with our spiritual blinders.  What is our vision in life, atleast the vision that we see today?

Goodnight

5 comments: