Saturday, June 9, 2007

Saturday, June 9,2007

I haven't written for a couple of days, it just didn't work out to use the computer.  It has been a pleasant weekend.  Tonight dad went and viewed the car races, east of Devils Lake.  Julie and Naomi went in to Senior Center and viewed a movie on the new tv I think that Gabe was with them.  I was at home enjoying a beautiful evening outside.  lacey and her pup, tucker came over and we sat on the swing on the back step, first thing we have wind and it starts to rain.  I took Lacey across to the house where she stays and i got some gas in my jeep.  I need to be ready to return to camp tomorrow.  I had gotten some perrenials at DL so I have been busy getting them planted.  Also trying to straighten the area where the sewer was dug up.  It is night, no exciting news, except to say that camp was great.  This week they are 16-18 years old, and there are quite a few coming.  God night.   Mom 

No comments:

Post a Comment