Saturday, June 16, 2007

camp

Dear family, I'm sorry I just don't get time to write at camp atleast not every day.  This week we had 16-18 year olds, and this was the largest camp we have had for that age.  It was special to see young people that you have watched come to camp since they were really young.  For some this is their last year, they have graduated and some are leaving for the military.  There were new campers, too.  I had a wonderful crew in the kitchen, they didn't stay all week so there were changes, but it went really good.  They were good eaters so not any left overs.  Friday, Gabe Damschen rode home with me, we stopped in Devils lake to do errands, and saw Frank and Dorothy, so we had lunch together.  Today, we went to Park river to get the airplane, and I did a bit of shopping, the have some really nice stores there.  We mowed O'Brien lawn, and later dad mowed at missile.  I planted more plants, herbs this time.  I had to water them this evening.  Tomorrow the plan is to go to Fargo to see Mary ann Lewis she was a missionary who use to come to our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment