Sunday, June 20, 2010

June 20, 2010

True Happiness
My spirit is happy in God.
Luke 1:47 NLV

Trust in His wisdom and follow His ways.
And be not concerned with
    the world's empty praise,
But first seek His kingdom
   and you will possess
The world's greatest of riches,
which is true happiness.

Yesterday was a beautiful day, we appreciated the sunshine. Dad and I went to Cando for Jay Brandt's 90th birthday party.  We actually sat by Pastor Wes and Ellen Glennen.  After that we drove to Devils Lake, Dad wanted to see if a certain pickup was still there, but it was gone.  We came home.  I went in to visit with Sr.s and then over to see Frank and Dorothy.  When I came home Dad was mowing, so I helped, he also went and mowed at O'Briens but I stayed at home and finished in the yard with some weeding, etc.  The garden is looking great and the flowers, too.

Today is Father's Day, I am thankful for each of you who are Fathers to our grandchildren and great grandchildren, you have such an important role in their lives.  I see to many children who are hurting because that relationship isn't what it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment