Monday, June 21, 2010

June 21, 2010

Serve others, Please God

God has chosen you. You are holy and loved by Him.

Because of this, your new life should be full of loving-pity.

You should be kind to others and have no pride.

Be gentle and be willing to wait for others.

Colossians 3;12 NLV

When we bring some pleasure

   to another human heart,

We have followed in His footsteps

and we've had a little part

In serving god who lvoes us--

for I'm very sure it's true

That in serving those around us,

we serve and please god, too.

 

Yesterday, Dad and I went to church at lakewood Park Bible Camp.  Afterwards we ate together, got some groceries and then I headed to camp.  I have a lot of help this week, so it will be easy and it will be a good time of fellowship, the campers are about 10-11 and I know quite a few of them.  Trusting that you are each having a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment