Tuesday, June 8, 2010

June 8, 2010

No Time Like the Present

Behold, now is the acceptable time;

behold, now is the day of salvation.

2 Corinthians 6:2 RSV

 

How will you use the days of this year

And the time God has placed in your hands--

Will you waste the minutes

and squander the hours,

Leaving no prints behind in time's sand?

 

Yesterday was our first fill day of camp.  We were really short on supplies so for breakfast it was biscuits and gravy.  I decided that I needed to go for supplies, so after a nap after noon meal, i drove to Devils lake.  the woods-Rutten road is really bad, the dust was terrible and they are tearing the road apart so you might have to wait, I decided I needed to come back a different way, so I asked at one business if they knew how to et back by St. Michaels.  They drew me a map but when i tried it there was another road torn apart.,  It was a long winding road, but I did come out where I should so it was o.k.  not sure what I will do next time.  Hope that you all had a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment