Sunday, June 6, 2010

June 6, 2010

Tears to Smiles
(God) will wipe every tear from their eyes.
There will be no more death or mourning or crying
or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.
Revelation 21:4 NIV

In God is our encouragement
In trouble and in trials,
And in suffering and in sorrow
He will turn our tears to smiles.

Yesterday was a beautiful day, I did some things in the yard, and in the afternoon there was an open house to meet Chad Lunde's new little ones, they adopted them in Russia.  I thought we were going to meet his wife but she didn't come.  Today after church and eating, I will need to drive to camp, I don't know if I will be able to write to you every day, we will see how it goes.Jack was helping Chuck yesterday, the fields are looking beautiful, whether they are freshly worked or green from growth.  You all have a great day.

This is a picture that Richard and Barb sent of Chad, Kathleen Roman and Pasha.  They were really sweet boys, I visited with Chad about the experience of being in Russia and getting them.  Interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment