Tuesday, June 22, 2010

June 22, 2010

Channel of Blessing

He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them,

he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall

be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

John 14:21 KJV

Make me a channel of blessing today--

I ask again and again when I pray.

Do I turn a deaf ear to the Master's voice

Or refuse to hear His direction and choice?

I only know at the end of the day

That I did so little to pay my way.

 

Another camp day.  and it was a good day.  Paula had a real challenging day, she is the directors wife, first  someone commited suicide and she was someone Paula had been listening to for sometime and then they again had a school board meeting at Oberon and the challenges they face with the school board,  I have a good staff in the kitchen so the tasks there go quite smoothly.  It is wet this morning, must have rained in the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment