Saturday, April 10, 2010

April 10, 2010

Spring Thanksgiving
Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good!
Psalm 136:1 NKJV

April comes with cheeks a-glowing;
Silver streams are all a-flowing.
Flowers open wide their eyes
In lovely rapturous surprise.
Lilies dream beside the brooks,
Violets in meadow nooks,
And the birds gone wild with glee
Fill the woods with melody.

  I am not sure if all the above really happens here in North Dakota in April, but the process starts and we love it, we have been blest to experience a really early spring this year.  It isn't usually that way.  I have been enjoying the presence of the sounds outside, I love it, the birds singing they are so happy, we could take lessons from them.  Enjoy the creation around you this day.

Yesterday was a good day at school.  I covered for the phy ed teacher for the last hour of the day,  Good kids.  After school I drove over to Wolford to see my friend.  She is discouraged, for 5 years they ahve lived in the basement of a house they are remodeling, they have come a log way, but there is still much to do, and she has paid for this by doing medical transcription over the internet, now the companies are going to voice activated technology and won't need her services, so she is really troubled because she still doesn't have the floor covering.  I could only be a listening ear.  I enjoyed a bit of time outside and look forward to some time today.


No comments:

Post a Comment