Sunday, April 18, 2010

April 18, 2010

Brand-New Start
He who looks into the perfect law, the law of liberty,
and perseveres, being no hearer that forgets but a
doer that acts, he shall be blessed in his doing.

James 1:25
It does not take a special time
'To make a brand-new start;
It only takes the deep desire
To try with all your heart.

Yesterday I had a DAR meeting at Devils Lake, I had the lesson it was about orphan trains, then for a brief time at fiber guild, where they were learning to crochet flowers, I don't know crochet stitches very well, so I need to get that straight in my head first.  I went to Bible Book store and talked to Donna for a while, then talked to Edna on my way home.  She has one more week and then the new owners take over the farm stead. I came home and we ended up burning some more, and ofcourse just before we went to bed it was moving and so we were out behind the farmstead, Dad had to get into the water so his feet were wet,   It was a beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment