Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April 6, 2010

Springtime
Be exalted, O God, above the heavens,
and let your glory be over all the earth.
Psalm 108:5NIV
April comes with cheeks a-glowing,
Flowers bloom and streams are flowing,
And the earth in glad surprise
Opens wide its springtime eyes.

Our lives are in God's hands and we are in his care, and spring is evidence of his presence.  Late yesterday I was out in the yard, and just before I went in I heard a concert from the bird population, a bird in a tree that was singing and the sounds of the geese in the distance,  Such a reminder of how awesome God is in what he has created for us.  Thank you God for this day and for the privilege it is to see and be a part of your creation.


I enjoyed my one holiday, Julie left late in the morning, Dad and I ate and then took the pop cans to recycle, and did other errands, drivers license renewed, etc.  It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment