Friday, April 9, 2010

April 9, 2010

Earth-Shaking Power
God has power over all things forever.
1 Peter 5:11 NLV

We have God's Easter promise,
      so let us seek a goal
That opens up new vistas
      for man's eternal soul....
For our strength and our security
      lie not in earthly things
But in Christ the Lord, who died for us
      and rose as king of kings.

Amen, I was thinking of comments being made by people of the terrible things happening in this country,  if I didn't know that God was in control I could feel really upset, but God is in control, what is happening is evidence of a world that needs Jesus and he is the answer to the problems around us, the problems in the choices that this country is making.  But what does it take to wake people up?  How bad does it need to get?.......

Thank you Jesus for being my Savior and Lord, my life may not be very exciting in the eyes of most people, but I thank you for saving me and keeping me and being my guide and strength.  In Jesus Name Amen.


Yesterday after school I visited Stella Blake and came home and finished supper.  Jerry came and ate with us.  We had the rest of the birthday cake and it was Dad's birthday.  Kelly Hamre came over later in the evening to do some farm business.   It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment