Saturday, April 17, 2010

April 17, 2010

Trust Him
Blessed is that man that maketh the Lord
his trust, and respecteth not the proud,
nor such as turn aside to lies
Psalm 40:4 KJV

God, in His wisdom and mercy, looked down
     on His children below
And gave them the privilege of choosing
    the right or the wrong way to go...
So trust in His almighty wisdom
    and enjoy the fruit of His love,
And life on earth will be happy
    as you walk with the Father above.

I am thankful that we get to choose, it is in our hands and with his help we can choose the right path.

Yesterday, the last day of the work week.  I stopped to see Frank and Dorothy and here at home enjoyed the beautiful weather,  Dad came and helped and we have cleaned out some of the dead trees.  Later in the evening, he told me he was surprised that I hadn't burned them, I told him we needed to start earlier in the day, I hope he will help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment