Thursday, April 22, 2010

April 22, 2010

New Hope
The hope of the righteous will be gladness.
Proverbs 10:28 NKJV

No matter how downhearted
    and discouraged we may be,
New hope is born when we behold
     leaves budding on a tree,
And troubles seem to vanish
     when robins start to sing,
For God never sends the winter
     without the joy of spring.

We are experiencing the new life here on the farm, and it makes our hearts sing, especially I know it does mine, Dad is very gracious, he was actually out in the field for a few minutes yesterday and in the evening I was working out in the back where I want to plant some potatoes,  he came and leveled it off for me, and I burned some more, remember the wire spool that was like a table? it is gone, that is good.  Hope that you each had a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment