Thursday, April 29, 2010

April 29, 2010

Safe in God's Care
I long to dwell in your tent forever and take refuge in the shelter of your wings.
Psalm 61:4 NIV

All who have God's blessing
Can rest safely in His care,
For He promises safe passage
On the wings of faith and prayer.

Yesterday we left at 4:45 for Grand Forks.  About 7 a.m. Dad went for the tests and they did both before he came back after 9.  We ate and then did an errand and then went home.  I had called from Grand Forks and we could get Brutus in to see Judy Gibbens.  I left Brutus there and Judy is going to communicate with Janet about what she had done previously.  He is very sick.  I stayed in Cando and visited with a family from church.  Lottie and I ate together.  I went to Bible Study and Jack met me there.

No comments:

Post a Comment