Wednesday, April 13, 2011

April 13, 2011

In the morning when I went to school, the road to Starkweather, I noticed a wash out on the north side and remember this happening there before, so when I got to school I called Jack and he said to call the highway engineer, the road is closed, there are other places, or else places where it is right at the top.  After school I found a way to Frank and Dorothy, but there was no one there, later in the evening I found out Frank is in the hospital.


                                           


VERSE:
  Man is like a breath; his days are like a fleeting shadow.
   -- Psalm 144:4
      

THOUGHT:
  Time is so precious -- time with our families, our children, our
parents, our friends, as well as our brothers and sisters in
Christ. How do you invest your time? Where do you invest it? You
know, it's really more valuable than the money we invest. Once it's
gone, it can't be reclaimed. So as you begin each day, ask God that
you will be able to "know the time," to see it for what it is and
to use it for its greatest good. Time passes quickly, and like the
shadows of early evening, it's not long before it is absorbed into
the gathering darkness of night.

PRAYER:
  Eternal God, please give me the wisdom to use the time given me
today to do what is best, right, good, and profitable. I want to
invest my time in what is truly enduring. Please help me use my
time to influence and to bless all those with whom I interact so
that they are brought closer to you. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment