Saturday, April 9, 2011

April 9, 2011

Yesterday after a day of school, I came home and rested and Jack and I went to Cando to have supper with friends, Lottie was there, too we had a good time together.  It made jack's birthday special, and he says thank you for birthday greetings.


VERSE:
  The Mighty One, God, the LORD, speaks and summons the earth from
the rising of the sun to the place where it sets.
   -- Psalm 50:1


THOUGHT:
  Some speak of Mother Nature, but the Scripture speaks of The
Mighty One, God the LORD, who controls our universe and sustains
our world. He speaks and they do his bidding. This is the LORD who
listens to our prayers and who acts for our well-being. He is the
God who sustained his people and sent Jesus to fulfill his
promises. He is the God who will bring us home. We can have
confidence in our future with him!

PRAYER:
  Almighty God, Ruler of the Universe, you are incomparable. I
cannot even begin to imagine your glory and power. Nevertheless, I
know, God, that you are not only all powerful, but you are also
near. Please be near some special friends for whom I pray today ...
In Jesus' mighty name I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment