Monday, May 23, 2011

May 23, 2011

It has been a busy weekend, I don't remember when I last wrote.  There was graduation at Starkweather on Saturday,  Dad came, too.  We drove separately because I needed to visit more places than he wanted to go.  We both went to Katie Loehrs party and then I took a couple of ladies with me to several other places.  Dad also went to Carlys house.  Yesterday, Sunday was a repeat.  After church and Sunday school we headed to Minnewaukan for Miriah's and then to their house, and on to Cando for their open houses.  I came home and took a nap.  It has been raining a lot here, very cloudy today, once I can go outside I am going to pull weeds.

VERSE:
  Boldly and without hindrance he [Paul] preached the kingdom of
God and taught about the Lord Jesus Christ.
   -- Acts 28:31
    

THOUGHT:
  So often, we give excuses why we can't do evangelism. Throughout
his life, Paul shows us how lame our excuses really are! He is
under house arrest and having to support himself, yet he still
manages to get the Gospel out to the lost!

PRAYER:
  Loving and Almighty God, forgive my excuses and my fear. Please
make me bold to share your saving truth in the Gospel. May all who
know me also come to know more about Jesus through me! In his
precious name I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment