Saturday, May 7, 2011

May 7, 2011

Yesterday was school, but it is so obvious that we are all ready for vacation, again a work day on the annual, there may be few students, but there are diligent workers, I spend the hour getting the info to them so they can complete the pages.  After school I was outside, burning the ditches and in the yard, but dad has been, too.  So we are getting ready for summer.  We went and got the vehicle he drove to Park River when he got the airplane.

VERSE:
  Praise the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits --
who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases ....
   -- Psalm 103:2-3
     

THOUGHT:
  Our God is an awesome God. He not only defines and defeats sin;
he delivers us from the consequences of sin by forgiving our sins
and purifying us. True healing means more than just curing a sick
body -- and we praise God for the times he has done that in our
lives. No, true healing means to forgive and deliver us from what
breaks our spirits and makes our souls and bodies unhealthy. Only
God offers this "benefit" as part of his retirement package!

PRAYER:
  How can I sufficiently praise you, Abba Father, for your mercy
and grace that has forgiven, pardoned, and cleansed me of my sin.
Help me never to forget the joy of being forgiven and included in
your family. Thank you for your salvation. In Jesus' name I praise
you. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment