Thursday, March 11, 2010

March 11, 2010

Heed God's Voice
Today, if you hear his voice, do not harden your hearts.
Hebrews 3:7-8 NIV

Enjoy your sojourn on earth and be glad
That God give you a choice
           between good things and bad,
And only be sure that you heed God's voice
Whenever life asks you to make a choice.

We do have a lot of choices and they are choices that do shape our future, choices for God or choices for ourselves, what are we going to choose and what will be the result? can you look back on choices that you have made and realize the effect they have made on your life?  One choice in my life had an effect,.... we, Jack and I , were at ORU in Tulsa Oklahoma, when we came back our church was having special services, but I chose to go to a class at the jr. college.  Just before I left for the class, our pastors wife had called me and encouraged me to come to church, but I thought the class was more important.  The next night when I was at church I felt really convicted about my choice,  repentance was the key, I didn't have to make that choice but I did, and I feel that it has been an important part of the rest of my walk with God.  When I see a mistake that I have made it is important for me seek God, and ask his forgiveness and also the forgiveness of those around me. 

Yesterday was school, and after school I cleaned the church and visited Matt and Mavis and went to Bible Study.  Dad went to Devils Lake during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment