Sunday, March 7, 2010

March 7, 2010

Grumble Not
Don't grumble against each other, brothers, or you
will be judged. The Judge is standing at the door!
James 5:9

Open up your hardened heart
and let God enter in--
He only wants to help you
A new life to begin.

How easy it is for us to harden our hearts and not stay close to him.  Our walk with God takes discipline, in the word and prayer or else it becomes easy to get side tracked.  Where are you today? 

Father, search our hearts and our ways and show us the hardness in our lives and direct us in the way you would have us to go, draw us closer to you.  In Jesus Name. Amen.

Yesterday we were here at home,  Dad is not feeling well, he has been in the house for two days, and actually he coughed a lot last night,  He doesn't seem to have a fever but a lot of coughing.  I tried to clean in areas where he wasn't at, because he doesn't like the sound of the vacuum  I have a bunch of newspaper clippings that I am going through for information, so that is what I did most of the day.  I did have lunch with the seniors when I got the mail.  I stopped to see Jerry's cat, it really purred when I held it.  Since the weather has been mild it is doing o.k. out there in the garage.

No comments:

Post a Comment