Monday, March 1, 2010

March 1, 2010

God Our Promise Keeper
We who have turned to (God) can have great comfort
knowing that He will do what He has promised.
This hope is a safe anchor for our souls.  it will never
move. This hope goes into the Holiest Place of
all behind the curtain of heaven.
Hebrews 6:18-19 NLV

So keep on believing
Whatever betides you,
Knowing that God will be
With you to guide you,
And all that He promised
Will be yours to receive
If you trust Him completely
And always believe.

All I can say to her thoughts is Amen!!!  It is all about believing and then trusting and putting my confidence in the only person who will not fail me.  God through his son is trust worthy, and honest, if he said it I can trust him to do it.  No one else is really like that.  So what is it that you and I need to trust him for in this day.  Do we spend too much time focused on events down the road that may not even happen.......
Father, I give you this day, help me to live it as though it were my last, to care about people like I would never have a chance to care about them again, to really listen intently to what they are saying, to be in a spirit of prayer as I live this day.  In Jesus Name, Amen.

Yesterday Sunday School and Church, and then we had pizza, salad and cake  to honor Michael and Colleen on the occasion of their birthdays.  We rested, spent some time with Jerry and family, they will be leaving this morning for Fargo and fly out tomorrow, she and the children to Australia, and Jerry back to his job.

No comments:

Post a Comment