Tuesday, March 9, 2010

March 9, 2010

Harvesttime
he who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food
will also supply and increase your store of seed and
will enlarge the harvest of your righteousness.
2 Corinthians 9:10 NIV

Seed must be sown
To bring forth grain,
And nothing is born
Without suffering and pain.

We won't see people come to Jesus unless we sow some seed, less we tell people about him.  For you and I that may be telling someone what Jesus has done in our lives.  How much does Jesus mean to you?  It is so easy to become complacent and take our relationship with God for granted,  but what if you had never asked Jesus to live in your heart where would you be?  Would you be like the person who is at Teen Challenge right now, would you be walking the streets with no place to live?  What would your circumstances be like?  Our relationship with Jesus is more than significant, it is the core of our very being.......

Father, I thank you for saving me as a young person, I thank you for keeping me through the years, for being my Saviour and Lord, my help, my purpose,   You are all I need.  Thank you In Jesus Name. amen.

Yesterday was school.  We have a new student, which probably brings with his life some challenges, yet it is our opportunity to show kindness.  He has another from the same household, who had a bad record and is not behaving that way in our school.  So we will see what happens.  I had an opportunity to tell the students in one of the study halls to show some kindness, and we had a discussion about what it is like to be the new student.


They had a pep rally because the boys went to regional tournament.  Dad went to Dr. and is doing much better, and I did stop to see Frank and Dorothy.  It is their 64 wedding anniversary this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment