Wednesday, March 3, 2010

March 3, 2010

Pray and Believe
The effectual fervent prayer of a
righteous man availeth much.
James 5:16

Whenever I am troubled
       and lost in deep despair,
I bundle all my troubles up
       and go to God in prayer...
I know He stilled the tempest
       and calmed the angry sea,
And I humbly ask if, in His love,
       He"ll do the same for me.

Really amazing what God will do for us, we are encouraged as we read from his word what he has already done and then also read what he has done in other people lives.  If you want your faith to grow you need to be encouraged by things that will build your faith, not by the negative that we see and hear about us.  Try God his way works!

Father, we commit this day into your hand and trust you for all that we need.  In Jesus Name.  Amen.

No exciting news, Julie and children should be there soon, they were flying out last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment