Saturday, March 6, 2010

March 6, 2010

Patience Pays Off

I waited patiently for the Lord;
he inclined to me and heard my cry.
Psalm 40:1 RSV

Give us, through the coming year,
Quietness of mind;
Teach us to be patient
And always to be kind.

Father, thank you for these encouraging thoughts, that really affect who we are and what we do.  In Jesus Name. amen

Yesterday I finished preparing the information for the income tax and took it to Emil at Devils lake.  Then I went to the courthouse and researched for a couple of farmsteads for our history display.  I hope to post some more farms in the history display by this spring.  I got a few groceries and thenwent to visit Vivian Wass.  she is Julie Wass's mother-in-law.  Julie had suggested that she might like to see what I had done about the Jewish people.  Vivian also had a lot of newspaper clippings so I am borrowing them to get information.  She is a really special lady.  When I got home dad had made soup and pizza.  He was in all day, as he hasn't been feeling good, I hope he is better today.

No comments:

Post a Comment