Tuesday, March 30, 2010

March 30, 2010

Our Forever Friend
Then shalt thou call, and the Lord shall answer;
thou shalt cry, and he shall say, here I am.
Isaiah 58:9 KJV

How could I think God was far, far away
When I feel Him beside me
        every hour of the day?
And I've plenty of reasons
        to know God's my friend,
And this is one friendship
       that time cannot end.


Thank you God for the friendship that I have with you.  Thank you for making yourself real in my life, through people, through family, through your creation.  Thank you Thank you Thank you.

Dad hasn't been feeling well, he stayed in yesterday, so I hope he is better today.  It was a usual day at school, I came home after school and got the mail, rested for a bit and then went outside for a while.  I raked and then sat on the lawn chair on the step, it was really nice out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment