Monday, March 8, 2010

March 8, 2010

Light to Lead the Way
I have come as light into the world, that whoever
believes in me may not remain in darkness.
John 12;46 RSV

God, in Thy great wisdom,
Lead us in the way that's right,
And may the darkness of this world
Be conquered by Thy light

Are there things happening in our lives that reflect darkness rather than light, things that are not a positive influence in our life, or that are affecting us in a negative way.  That is not God's way, that is not God's desire, turn and go in the way of God's light and allow God to work in you that which is pleasing to him.  Ask yourself is that what God wants for me? is this the way God wants my life to be?

Yesterday I went to Sunday School and church and since I had made plans to meet Ann, I went to D L and we ate together and then I came home.  Jack has been in the house since atleast Friday, I do not feel that he is doing real good, he should go to a Dr. but where?  So we will see what happens today......

No comments:

Post a Comment