Wednesday, March 31, 2010

March 31, 2010

Ease the Burden
For he that in these things serveth Christ is
acceptable to God, and approved of men. Let us
therefore follow after the things which make for peace,
and things wherewith one may edify another.
Romans 14:18-19 KJV

If we would but forget our care
And stop in sympathy to share
The burden that our brother carried,
Our minds and hearts would be less harried
And we would feel our load was small--
In face, we carried no load at all.


In other words... stop focusing on ourselves and our little woes and reach out to someone else.

Yesterday was a beautiful day and I loved it.  It was a good day at school, really busy helping students with various projects.  After school I went to Mary Ann's house, she showed me how to use a wool carder and I am going to use it here at home.  So last night I washed some wool that I had so I can get it ready to card.

I can hear the birds singing this morning and I see that the step was wet so it must have rained.  I really enjoyed it outside last night, did more raking and cleaning, and more inspiration for the flower beds.

Happy Birthday Jerry.

No comments:

Post a Comment