Saturday, March 13, 2010

March 13, 2010

Holy Harvest
While the earth remains, seedtime and harvest,
cold and heat, summer and winter,
day and night, shall not cease.
Genesis 8:22 RSV

Rejoice though your heart
Is broken in two;
God seeks to bring forth
A rich harvest in you.

We are seeing a lot of changes, but one thing is always there another time to seed and another time to harvest, What would you like to harvest in your life?  What would you like to see happen?  Some years back, I sensed that God really wanted me to love people individually, nothing that anyone sees, but that I would take advantage of the opportunities to just love people who are hurting,  I have followed that and know that there are many things I won't be doing, but this I will follow, and I get opportunities every day.  He has been faithful..  I try to always be sensitive.  Granted we all miss opportunities, but I try to not miss any.  What is it that he might be talking to you about in your life?  It may be your role as a wife or mother, or as a father or husband.  As we walk through various seasons of life, his calling does change in us.

Yesterday, I went over to see Gladys Neidlinger, it was her birthday, she had had the ladies from her building there when I came and they left and I helped her wash the dishes and then we sat and visited, she was more talkative this time and it was good to listen to the things she had to say.

I wasn't feeling good last night, so I went to bed early and didn't get up til later this morning, I am better today.

No comments:

Post a Comment