Sunday, February 28, 2010

February 28, 2010

Sustaining Strength
The Lord stood by me and gave me strength
to proclaim the message fully.
2 Timothy 4:17 RSV

When seen through God's eyes,
      earthly troubles diminish,
and we're given new strength
       to face and to finish,
Life's daily tasks as they come along,
       If we but pray for strength to keep us strong.

Father, give me strength to face this day, that is all I ask, help me to be your vessel in all I do today.  In Jesus Name.


Yesterday, Dad was in Bismarck, I had a DAR meeting in the morning and ate lunch with Edna Simon, In the afternoon I came to Sr. Center and visited with people there.  Stopped at Jerry's  I am looking for an old camera with flash bulbs, but must not have kept such, Jodi wants to show students at school.  Dad got home soon after I did.  He had had a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment