Tuesday, February 9, 2010

February 9, 2010

No Need for Fear
the Lord is my light and my salvation;
whom shall I fear?
Psalm 27:1 RSV

After the clouds, the sunshine;
After the winter, the spring;
After the shower, the rainbow--
For life is a changeable thing.

I thank my God for each of you and the part that you have in our lives,  Thank you for the love that you have shown to us.  Jesus bless you this day, is what we desire.

Each morning, i spend this time in the word and prayer, Dad always comes to the step and asks if there is any news, and if there is we discuss it, and then we pray together for each of you, sometimes by name and sometimes as a group,  We care about what happens for you.

Yesterday school started two hours late, so it was a short day, after school I stopped at Stella Blake's with some handwork for her to do.  We had a good visit and then I came home and fixed supper.  The evening goes by fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment