Thursday, February 11, 2010

February 11, 2010

Light Divine
God is light: in him there is no darkness at all.
1 John 1:5 NIV
I am Faith
      and I am Light,
And in Me
      there shall be no night.

I always associate night with darkness, with living a dark life style, one that includes life choices that are probably harmful, making choices we don't want people to see, basically living in sin.  But in my relationship with Jesus there is light,  Jesus means light, remember he said "I am the light of the world who ever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will ahve the light of life"  There is no better light, no better one to lead the way.

Help us Father to walk in your light, the light that is there because of Jesus.  In Jesus Name. Amen

Yesterday was interesting.  On the way to school I picked up a young fellow who had been sitting in his car overnight, he got off on a side road and got stuck, sat there til morning, ran out of gas, decided he better start walking, but went to a grove of trees and no farm there, so I found him walking on the road.  I took him to Starkweather, he called a friend to come and get him.  I got him a place to sit at the school, some coffee and food and a newspaper to read.  When I get to Bible study everyone seemed to know him, I think he had some issues in his life.  In reflection I am thankful it was me who found him rather than the teenagers who also drive that road.  After school I cleaned church and we had Bible study in the evening.  good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment