Wednesday, February 17, 2010

February 17, 2010

Faith, Not sight
You love him even though you have never seen him,
Though you do not see him now, you trust him;
and you rejoice with a glorious, inexpressible joy.
1 Peter 1:8 NLT

Though I cannot find Your hand
To lead me on to the promised land,
I still believe with all my being
Your hand is there beyond my seeing!

Sometimes we have those moment and we sense god's presence, other times our walk is strictly by faith, nothing about what is happening gives us a sense that God is there.  Then we need to cling to God's word and what he promises to us.

 Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil.... can these thoughts be of help to us this day?  What valley are we walking through that seems so impossible.  But God's world has promised us that he is with us and will never leave us or forsake us. 

Thank you Father for the encouragement that we can have in remembering those words.  In Jesus Name. Amen.

Yesterday we were back to school.  I was going over to see Linda Harder after school, I got stuck in their driveway, and then she wasn't home .  Thankfully they had a shovel by their house and I was able to get out.  It was really a beautiful day so it wasn't bad.  We seem to have a skunk that I think might be making its home under our step, stinks.


No comments:

Post a Comment