Wednesday, February 24, 2010

February 24, 2010

Down with Pride
We break down every thought and proud thing that puts itself up against the wisdom of God. We take hold of every thought and make it obey Christ
1 Corinthians 10:5 NLV

Take me and break me and make me,
        dear God, just what You want me to be.
Give me the strength to accept what You send
        and eyes with the vision to see
All the small, arrogant ways that I have
        and the vain little things that I do.
Make me aware that I'm often concerned
        more with myself than with You.


We are so self centered, to much of our life is about ourselves, what is most needful for me?  That isn't where it is at......  It is about being God's vessel and being willing to be spent by him.....Father, here I am again today, take my life and let it be more of thee and less of me. 


Yesterday was another day of school, I stopped to visit Frank and Dorothy.  He was running a bit of fever which is not good.....came home and we ate and I did some sewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment