Monday, February 22, 2010

February 22, 2010

Have patience
Now the God of patience and consolation
grant you to be likeminded one toward
another according to Christ Jesus
Romans 15:5 KJV

God, teach me to be patient,
       teach me to go slow--
Teach me how to wait on You
       when my way I do not know.
Teach me to let go, dear God,
        and pray undisturbed until
My heart is filled with inner peace
        and I learn to know Your will.


Last night Jack and I were at the musical production put on at Zoar Church in Hampden.  it was better than good, it was great.  Everyone did a great job and the message was real and clear.  One of the people there was a person I have written to several times, she experienced the death of her husband in an accident maybe a year ago.  It was refreshing to see her and to hear her share what God is doing in her life and when I read this poem I think of her.  I also think it might be appropriate for any of us and so I share it with you.

What is a challenge in your life right now? what can you do to deal with your situation? probably nothing except to pray and ask for God's directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment