Friday, February 26, 2010

February 26, 2010


Just Trust!
We know that in all things God works for the good

of those who love him, who have been
called according to his purpose
Romans 8:28 NIV

Our Father in heaven
Always knows what is best,
and if you trust in His wisdom,
Your life will be blessed.

His wisdom is sure a lot better than mine.  My choices aren't always the best, I suspect that yours aren't either, some times as we look back on our choices we can only think, why did I do that?  Can we learn from our choices?  Are we willing to allow God to change us?  At this time of the year as I sort through slips and records for income tax, somethimes I think, why did I buy that, or why did I spend for that.  And now as I am looking at fabric sitting there I am thinking, if I didn't have it I wouldn't have these feelings that I need to sew it.  Choices,  are they good or not so good?


Father we give you this day, give us some insight on the choices you want us to make this day, help us to hear your voice and guide our steps.  In Jesus Name. Amen.

Yesterday was  a school day, spent time here at home resting, eating and sewing and maybe even a bit of cleaning.  It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment