Wednesday, March 2, 2011

March 2, 2011

Yesterday came to school and one of the gals was absent and left some of her students with me, plus one of my regulars had been absent so we had extra work to do, but by the end of the day everything was done.  I went over to see Frank and Dorothy and there was the little blue jeep, dad was there. We stayed and ate with them.  I had brought some extra tomato soup from school with me.  I was tired and went to bed early.

  Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name
under heaven given to men by which we must be saved.
   -- Acts 4:12
      

THOUGHT:
  While many substitute-Messiahs have been offered, only the True
Messiah saves. While we often live for many lords, only one Lord
liberates and sets us free from sin and death. While many ways are
claimed to bring us close to God, Jesus insists that he is the only
way. So we're driven to one ultimate question: do we believe
salvation is in Jesus alone, or do we not? It's our choice. But
what we decide about Jesus is really deciding about everything
. Is
Jesus your Lord? Is Jesus the name above all names in your life? Is
Jesus your Savior? If not, then please reconsider, for the Bible
says: "Salvation is found in no one else."

PRAYER:
  Thank you, Almighty God, for choosing to share your grace with
me in Jesus. May I never take the precious name of Jesus in vain.
May Jesus himself come and reign as Lord in my heart and in my
life. May Jesus be seen in the way I treat others. May Jesus know
that there is no rival for my allegiance to him. In that precious
name of Jesus, your Son and my Savior, I pray. Amen.

Thinking of world events at this time, that the choices we make are in God's hands and the choices we make will show where we will be in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment