Sunday, March 27, 2011

March 27, 2011

Yesterday was a busy day.  I have been trying to get things put away for spring and I knew that Jerry's children were coming, too.  In the morning Dad and I went to Starkweather for benefit for Stella Blake we were able to visit with some of their children and others who were there.  Then came home and over to Grandpa's house and Jerry's children came over to be with us.  They were all there and we ate and visited, children stayed while Jerry and Julie went back across the road, about 3 we took the children over and went to town to spend time with the few seniors left.  There is a sign on the billboard about missing Carolyn.   I guess the rest of the day was here.


VERSE:
  He has reconciled you by Christ's physical body through death to
present you holy in his sight, without blemish and free from
accusation.
   -- Colossians 1:22
      http://www.SearchGodsWord.org/desk/?query=Colossians+1:22

THOUGHT:
  "Christians aren't perfect; they're just forgiven." We know we
are not perfect. We know our weaknesses, inadequacies, sinfulness,
pettiness, immaturity, cowardice ... But Jesus demonstrated his
love for us on the Cross as he offered his body and shed his blood.
His sacrifice means that God looks at us as "perfect." Jesus'
sacrifice means we are holy, without blemish, and without
chargeable offense in God's presence! Jesus' perfect sacrifice has
brought us perfect reconciliation with God!

PRAYER:
  Forgive me, Almighty God, for my sins. I get sick of them and
frustrated with my own inability to completely overcome them.
Strengthen me, dear Father, so that I will have more fortitude and
courage to face temptation victoriously. Thank you, God of glory,
for sharing your perfection and glory with me by sending Jesus. I
praise you O God, my Rock and my Redeemer, for you have made me
your child! In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment