Wednesday, February 16, 2011

February 16,2011

Yesterday back to school.  I am struggling with a sore eye and after school went to the Dr.  she was very good and now wants me to see an eye dr.  I came home and after we ate I went to bed, It doesn't hurt as bad this morning but my eyes water and I can hardly see the computer. 


 VERSE:
  Anyone who receives instruction in the word must share all good
things with his instructor.
   -- Galatians 6:6
    

THOUGHT:
  Yes, there are those who take advantage of God's flock and
misuse God's money. This is tragic because many of God's servants
of the Word all over the world minister with few economic resources
or financial support. While God never promised ministers of the
Word economic wealth, he does remind us of the importance of caring
for them. Let's use this week as a time that we make sure those who
share God's word with us are supported in ways that enable God's
ministry through them. Let's also remember that sharing "all good
things" means much more than money! Let's keep our missionaries,
our ministers, and our teachers in our prayers. Let's commit to
send them regular notes of specific encouragement so their ministry
will be a blessing not only to us and the Lord, but also to them!

PRAYER:
  Holy God, you sent the Living Word so that I could know you.
Thank you for those who have shared your Word with me. I ask you to
bless the Bible teachers, the ministers of the Word, and the
pastor-teachers who have shared your truth and grace with me.
Protect them from discouragement and sin. Strengthen their will.
Bless their families. Fill them with your Spirit and power. And
dear Father, please use me to help them know how precious they are
to me and to you. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment