Monday, August 10, 2009

August 10, 2009

Be Thou My Door of Hope
It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning;great is thy faithfulness. Lamentations3:22-23
Out of the depths you have cried unto Me. I am gracious and full of compassion. My heart is touched by the feeling of your infirmities, and I am acquainted with your grief.  Hebrews 4:15
I am your help, for to whom else shall you go? I will be your Door of Hope, though darkness is round about you.

Whether there is darkness, dispair or whatever around us, we can still ahve God's presence in us and with us.  So whatever you are facing today, God is with you and desires to help you.

Father, help us to look to you today, irregardless of what is happening around us.  In Jesus Name. Amen.

Yesterday, Sunday School and church.  Kevin Thompson is leading class and is a good teacher of the word.  God message from our pastor and we ate with them.  Julie was at the piano and we enjoyed that, too.  I always enjoy time outside in the flowers, it is so quiet and peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment